Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back from Outer Space


Geez, without the internet I really felt like I was cut off from the world. I realized just how much I depend on it to keep in contact with folks and how out of touch I become. Also, I'm clearly not a phone person.

Well, due to my innernets shortage. . .it shall be awhile until I catch up on all my webcomics but I did get some stuff accomplished.

Finally got my G driver's licence. For those of you who didn't know this. . .who that would be is beyond me since like only three people read my blog :P . . .Ontario has the graduated licence system.

I failed the first test about three times before I passed and stunningly only took the second test (the highway test) once and passed!! I'm just so damned happy that I won't have to take another test and that my friggin' nightmares have finally ended. I was getting tired of dreaming of constantly crashing. I finally went back to my dreams of sex with celebrities. . .that's right, I normally dream about sex with celebrities.

I'm also working on getting a passport. I haven't had one in 8 years. I was planning a reasonable family vacation across the border but since the new rules have been implemented, looks like Dr. Evil and I will definitely need passports. I haven't been Stateside since I was about 16 so it will be exciting.

Thing One is healing up a lot better. Hopefully she'll be all the way there and I'll be able to take her swimming. I'm sure they're both getting tired of being cooped up.

I also noticed my lawn is about 4 feet overgrown. My very nice neighbour took care of my front lawn but I'll have to do the back. Good to be back?! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment