Saturday, August 8, 2009

Deadmau5

I only have that title up because their my new favourite group. I have their songs posted below. I'm not sure what their category is. Dance? Trance? Whatever it is . . .I'm really groovin' on it. Also, since it's said Dead Mouse they are my partners against my mortal enemy! That's right. . .I use the word groovin' :P

Came back from Marineland today. Pretty fun. . .helps that we planned the trip better. Packed a wheeling cooler full of food and got up earlier. Although we didn't leave as early as I wanted to leave. . .that's okay. Still go into the park a full half hour earlier than the last time I went o_O

Funny story. There was an italian woman with a bunch of kids older than mine and all of them were acting rowdy and fighting each other. She kept telling them to knock it off or this is the last ride they were going on. They started yelling at her "no, they wanted to go on the other rides!" So she answered them back without batting an eyelash. "Oh don't worry, I got the best ride for you kids. . .it's the one in the parking lot with four wheels. . .it's called the car ride home!"

I had to look away to stop from bursting out with laughter. . .zing! Parent - 1 Kids - 0

It's was nice to be out. I hate watching the summer pass me by without me doing anything. . .I know the funds don't allow it but I know that in the winter I'll simply hibernate. If I didn't go to school with the girls. . .I would just be in all day. Which reminds me, I need better winter clothes. The useless garments I call winter clothing are strictly meant for the cocoon that Toronto seems to be wrapped in. I always thought Dr. Evil was joking but ever since I moved here I've experienced true canadian winter! I'll need to bundle up before the leaves start to turn.

Lastly, enjoyed my True Blood and happy that my Mad Men is coming back soon. Just have to wait eons before I can watch Lost again. I really like True Blood. I think the story is terrific. The character are flawed. They have vices with sex, drugs and booze. I actually hate the main characters Bill and Sookie. . .I find them really annoying. Then I think. . .that's pretty good. Making a telepath and vampire so human. Humans are annoying and flawed. Unlike the characters in Twilight who are perfect so to speak. They hunt animals and have chaste kisses with their human lovers. Ecccchh!
As Beel from True Blood said (about Edward Cullen from Twilight)"He's a pussy! He's the Slim-Fast, Diet Coke of vampires."
Well said Bill. . .well said.

LOVE IT!


Awesome!


House Music? Whatever. . .it's sweeet!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about this summer. It sucks and there's nothing to do, b/c the weathers not cooperating. You get use of those Marineland passes!!
    What episode was that in. I've seen episodes 1-4 and 8-10. I don't think those lines were in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lines aren't in the show. . .it's what Stephen Moyer said when asked to compare Vampire Bill to Vampire Edward Cullen. Guess guys can be catty too :)

    ReplyDelete