Thursday, August 13, 2009

Meh!

I can't believe this month is almost over! I'm gonna have to start taking the kids back to school next month. . .aaarrrgghhh! It means getting up super early again o_O Well, if you get something for free(not really free because I pay and arm and leg in taxes) then there can be no bellyaching about it.

At least the weather is looking up. I hope to have at least a few fun-filled weekends before summer is completely up.

I've been a slacker of late. I was feeling in a funk again. I tried to suppress it. . .but it's difficult to do sometimes. To remedy my situation I've been watching LOTS of romance movies. I especially liked The Namesake, I think I cried about 5 times through that movie. My least favourite was Shakespeare in Love. . .that movie just plain sucked! How did that win an award over Saving Private Ryan???!!! It's only saving grace was having Colin Firth in it and he was the villain!

My rundown of movies I've watched. . .

He's Just Not That Into You
Pride and Prejudice
Love Actually
Girl with a Pearl Earring
The Namesake
Shakespeare in Love

I shall continue my sojourn into romance movies. . .does anyone have good ones to recommend?

In the meantime, the kiddles are really enjoying this weather. I filled up their pool (finally!) the other day and they just stayed outside for hours. By time I got them inside, gave them dinner and showered them; they were falling asleep!

The same thing happened yesterday. I took them outside and I was wondering why it was so quiet when I was on the phone with Opposite George. I looked up and told her " Girl, they done knock out again!"

Now, they went outside again and Dr. Evil went to check on them. He said that they were sleeping on the loungers outside o_O That just means I'll have a heck of a time getting them to sleep tonight. I'll assume it's a growth spurt. . .that and their sudden huge appetite.


Yeah, ROMANCE. . .wish I had some of that o_O

1 comment: