Thursday, October 15, 2009

And you think you have problems o_O

So, I am still uber-busy but I'm gonna try to squeeze in a blog post here and there.

Had a busy Thanksgiving, nothing I would call pleasant but got through it - now I don't have to worry about going up north which pleases me greatly. Not too happy about the fact that I had to give Dr. Evil's mother our loan back. I was hoping to do it in March but she's destitute after her boyfriend passed away and needs to pay things. How does one become destitute after a month??!! Well, it just leaves us destitute and I guess and I'm not gonna question it since the lady has been bankrupt a number of times. It looks like the boyfriend's sons are going after her regarding the house which she now owns. All I can say is . . . good luck with that and boyfriend's family.

On to other drama. The soon-to-be-divorcee called me up this week and asked me a favour. She wants me to babysit her non-potty trained son for the weekend. Normally, she wouldn't ask me such a thing as it's kinda obvious that I have a problem with a kid about to be four who's not potty-trained yet but I accepted. Why, you ask?

Well, her ex and Dr. Evil's high school chum went off his meds and was acting a bit weird. She took her son over for him to watch and when she came back later to pick him up her son was completely bruised and battered. Her ex was spouting nonsense and said he was going to jump off the balcony and was attempting to take their son away from her. She freaked out (obviously!) and called his mother. The police came shortly after and arrested him and now he's at the hospital. She has no one to watch him for the weekend since her mother is working and normally it was the ex who would do it. So I said "No problem."

Sometimes other people's drama pales in comparison to mine. . .and that's a good thing o_O

1 comment:

  1. Wow, i guess it's true what they say, if you think you have it bad, there's always someone that's has it worse.

    ReplyDelete