Friday, May 25, 2012

Mr. Halifax

So I was seeing Mr. Halifax since June 4th last year. It is the anniversary of my friend's wedding - the same wedding that I attended and where I met him.

He actually ticked me off when I met him. I just thought he was weird and didn't know how to be social. I didn't realize that he liked me and was following me.

Of course, after a bunch of booze I started to talk to him. I really don't remember what I talked to him about but I know I talked like I didn't care because I figured I wasn't going to see him again since I was flying back home to Ontario.

He surprisingly really made the effort to keep in touch with me. We talked pretty often and got to know each other long distance.

We fell in love over the time and he flew me out to see him. It was wonderful and a very happy even if it was a stressful time for me.

I was so thrilled to leave London and have him visit me twice and then for me to visit him once three months in a row.

After that I didn't know when I was going to see him again. I became extremely stressed and worried about so many things that I was trying to deal with. I really didn't want the stress and jealously from him that I was dealing with so I called it quits. In my defense I was having so much trouble sleeping, crying all the time, losing my hair and just generally unable to cope with anything.

Since I couldn't change anything else in my life. . .that was the thing that had to go. I still tried to talk to him but I just needed to be alone so I could cope with my stress. I think he was just angry all the time. . .and also hurt, which I understand.

I still try to be friends with him but I don't think he's interested. It's weird because I don't think he's interested in having a relationship with me either so I don't know what he wants. Sometimes I think we should just stop talking to each other because. . .doesn't look like we're going to go anywhere in either the friendship or relationship department. No idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment