Thursday, May 24, 2012

Update. . .more will follow. . .sometime!

Hmmmm, I never no what to blog about. I guess an update?

1. Still divorcing idiot. . .don't know how many more years that will take. Can't believe it's 3 already. The scuzbag who doesn't pay child support or see his kids won't sign their passports so I can't take them on even short trips across the border :S

2. Getting used to being alone here. I'm glad to be surrounded by friends and family - it's makes it less lonely since I think there's a difference from being lonely and being alone. I've tried to help my mom improve her place since I've settled in. I told her that it looks like I'll be here with the twinsies for the long haul instead of short considering how much time has passed. Even with paying debt off and taking another job - it would still be some time before I could get on my feet. . .I'm sure the twins will be "how old by then?"

3. Job is going okay. It's just part-time. I'm hoping once I become certified through my exams that are on the horizon that I can be qualified to take on another job and keep this one. Hopefully, being able to pay everything off and maybe save for a vacay for the girls and myself.

4. I talk to this guy. I'll call him Mr. Halifax. Mostly because my colleagues at work call him that because of another friend there who has Mr. Florida :) He's wonderful but the long distance is very hard. Also, I'm just used to men being men and me being me. . .not an easy combination - HA!

5. Weddings! Yeah, I got three of them coming up. Is everyone afraid the world will end so they all picked THIS year!! lol

6. Weight Gain. . .and yes, I'm pretty up there. I need to really focus on losing it because I'm the biggest I've been in a loooonngg time and that's not good. I know it's mostly from me snacking and not exercising enough. I find that I can only concentrate on one thing at a time and at this point. . .my studying is taking priority over my proper eating and working out habits. NOT GOOD!

7. EVERYONE'S GOT A CASE OF THE BABEHS!! :D Okay, not everyone. . .but I know like 5 chicks who are currently preggers.  Can't wait to see all these little ones (Must be that end of the world thing in effect again)

HAPPY SUMMER!

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-supposedly-fun-activities-that-are-actually-terrifying/?wa_user1=2&wa_user2=Weird+World&wa_user3=blog&wa_user4=feature_module

No comments:

Post a Comment