Wednesday, June 13, 2012

. . .to be me

 I'm only on day 2 of my diet but MAN, it's hard!! I love food. . .I could honestly eat everything in the world twice over but alas my body chooses to not cooperate with this ideal so diet it is. I've tried exercising too. I liked the Dance Party for the Wii so much that I ordered all of them so that I can have a variety to work out too. So far it's great. . .very much like an exercise tape but just way, way better. I think because it's a game too.

It's good to feel sore but it's when I'm at work that I really feel it. My job requires me to be somewhat active. To date. . .I've only seen one overweight person that I work with and she's a nurse. She told me that her weight fluctuates and right now she's the heaviest she's been. After chatting with her some more I realized she was just making the same excuses that all overweight people make. . .myself included. I know it's hard. . .TRUST ME. . .weight is just something that is difficult to maintain for some. I try though to be strict and make that lifestyle change because I don't want it to come back and haunt me as I get older. And older is what I'm getting.

Lots to accomplish. . .studying is going terribly - HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment