Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Accident Schmaccident!


Alright I've lost my car. Hubby was driving home in less than spectacular weather and whaddya know. . .crash. Right into the guardrail on the highway. At least he wasn't hurt.

As for my very first car though, it's a write-off as the tow truck driver told us. We just got winter tires put on it this week too!!

Well. . .still reeling from the shock of losing the car, I guess it is possible to get attached to inanimate objects. Despite the fact that I wholeheartedly disliked driving. . .I did like driving my car. It was very comfortable and I felt like I really lucked out when i got it. Well, now it's adios amigos. Rest in peace my 2002 Honda CR-V. That's not my car but that's what it looked like except black with Honda rims. . .sniff :(

2 comments:

  1. Awww, poor Nikki. That could be an excuse for you not to go family hopping this Christmas though. Thank goodness JOrdon was ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That so sucks!! Are you going to get another Nikki - mobile?

    ReplyDelete