Sunday, February 7, 2010

HELLLLOOOOOO!!


Well, I've taken a long enough break there. I'll be honest with folks. I really needed it. Dr. Evil and I are splitting up and it's been a tough time for me. I had to give up the blog for a while but honestly I'll be glad to put down some words and thoughts again because. . .it always felt kinda therapeutic :)

So here's the deal. I'm living sans Dr. Evil with my parents and of course my no nose nugget twins :) As I go through this process I'm gonna keep them always on my mind because I'm their mom and it's first and foremost on my mind. I've got a long road ahead of me but I just have to keep in mind that their is an end to it and Thing 1 and Thing 2 have to come out of it as unaffected as possible.

So there you go. . .I'M BACK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment