Monday, February 22, 2010

Where have you been?


Alright, I know that I vanished. Probably the three folks who read the blog already know the reason but I will let it be known to the blogosphere.

The person formerly known as Dr. Evil aka my spouse decided he did not want to be married to me anymore and consequently kicked me out of my house along with my kids. I now live in Toronto with my parents which has challenges in itself. Trying to piece my life back together while still trying to figure out what to do and how to protect Thing 1 and Thing 2 because above all, they are my priority.

Some days are good and others are bad, I look forward to when this is all settled and possibly even having my own home again one day. More about that later. So now, I am trying to deal with young kids and going through a separation. No easy task I assure you.

All due to KIRK VAN HOUTEN. . .that is Dr. Evils new name. . .without further ado I present this dork :)

Resembling the Simpsons character in many ways. Here is the father of Milhouse Van Houten. . .can he borrow a feeling, can you lend him a jar of love? Uhhh, nah ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear, I didn't know. I hope everything works out in the end. Best wishes in starting over with the little ones.

    ReplyDelete