Monday, May 10, 2010

A Poignant Sorry?!


Yup, sorry for all the depressing blog entries. I honestly can't help it though. I just keep going over and over it again and again in my mind. All that I lost and what my life is now. Even worse, what my kids' life will be. A horrid life similar to mine and that was something I REALLY didn't want but I hope that it doesn't come to that.

Just came back from work. I feel terrible when I go there now because I have no time to talk to my friends from work anymore. Our breaks and lunches are so short that I just stay at my desk and drink and ensure or snack on a granola bar. I used to really look forward to going because when I was in training, although I was stressed about learning everything - at least I got to interact with folks. Now I just interact with d*ckhead customers all day. I honestly want to tell them to just go to other providers and stop thinking everything is free you cheap money-grubbing jerks!! But alas, I really need the job and can only hope that I still have one at the end of this week :S

I find I also look forward to seeing my floor support guys. They are so insanely nice. The one pervy indian guy who is always telling me to relax baby and stop being such a girl is actually a huge sweetheart. He ALWAYS comes and helps me and takes out so much time to explain things to me. So does the one-armed guy, yup he just has one arm(which I didn't realize for an entire week!) but is also incredibly sweet. I find they really try to boost us when we are there which is so wonderful of them. Honestly, they don't have to be as nice to us as they are and we've been calling them the wrong names for ages now but they are totally cool. I can only hope that I keep my job and return the favour to someone in my position one day.

It's not just that too. I was depressed before I went into work (please reference previous post) and inbetween the jerk customers - they really made me laugh. They said it was their duty since I seemed down today. Good folks like that are what makes the world go round :) As of right this second. . .they are my heroes - HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment