Saturday, August 7, 2010

And it goes a little something like this. . .

Yeah, I know - I know!! Never posting, that's me now. I think I'll take a page from this awesome chicka's book and be a little off the wall. But those of you who know me will *know* me.

"Hey, do you want some of these? I grabbed them for *blank* but he didn't show up again"

"Yeah, I'll take a couple. Do you love this guy or something?"

"Ummm, yeah. . .I guess - he's my friend. I tend to do stuff for my friends right? Don't you??"

"Yeah, I guess"

"Why you always coming around?"

"Well, your boss is my old boss and I'm friends with him and a couple of people here. I come to chill and say hi (and I was going to tell the old boss that you were a good guy but f*** it). Am I bugging you?"

"Nah, it's cool"

"What kind of music do you listen to?"

"Hard Rock"

"Yeah?! What bands?"

"****stani Hard Rock, but they're too many bands to name"

"Wow, I wasn't aware that there was such a thing. I will have to give it a listen. Do you listen to old Gazls like *blank*?"

"Yeah, sometimes"

"Do you want to hang out sometime?"

"I'm kinda busy, going to a party later"

"Okay, good stuff - enjoy your party (well, I tried and you ARE extremely droolworthy and incredibly handsome. You're also kind of a dick and I get that). Let me know when you're free (Greeeeaaattt, now I sound like some lovestruck schoolgirl)"

He turns away.

Buddy, you are literally one of the tallest, handsomest men I have ever seen. In fact, I did not know that men were even built like you in your country or anywhere! You are a complete a**hole though when I got to know you. That figures, guys who look like you often are (perhaps because women like me act dumbstruck far too often around you). So unlike *blank*, who I miss chatting with. Schoolgirl crush has completely ceased and averted.





I don't know why but it reminds me of . . .Nickelback for some reason - HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment