Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Still the Owner of a Lonely Heart

My job is not difficult. I thought at first it was going to be but when I got used to it I realized the Transfer and Hold button were my best friends. It's actually a very mundane and repetitive job. I really do enjoy helping people though. I like getting commendations and such.

The one thing I realized though that made my job terrible is that fact that I actually had friends there. I really enjoy talking to them and socializing again. When I was at home I obviously did not get to do that too much. Plus they teach me a bunch of stuff. I rediscovered cricket through my friends there. As such, I was able to speak to my dad about something he liked.

Now that everyone has left I have no one to talk to. My best friend there took off for a week. I flipped because it was so dull with no one's company. I plan on punching him in the feet when I see him. I think I really feel like I have no friends and no one in my life. It really sucks! I know that life gets in the way for everyone. One of my dear friends whose birthday passed told me that she doesn't deserve a friend like me. I thought that was so odd. I just think I'm so miserable for company all the time. But then I see 5 missed calls from my buddy and I think. . .hmm, maybe some folks do like my company.



I must find this movie w/ english subtitles!! It's driving me nuts how much I want to watch it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment