Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary . . .to me! HA!

Well, my anniversary wasn't today; it was actually on Monday. Yuppers, July 13th is when Dr. Evil and I hung out at City Hall 7 years ago and made things all legal-like. Good thing too because we had been living in sin there for quite a while!

It's very surprising to me how much can change from the time I was 21 to 28. It really doesn't seem that it's been as long as that. I went from having not much of anything when I was 21 to meeting and having a boyfriend, a college education and two very cute munchkins in a house bigger than I thought I'd ever have.

Sometimes I think about that what if? scenario. What if I had gone ahead with my plan of moving to the middle of nowhere to get a job. What if I had never me Dr. Evil or decided to keep that job instead of going to college? What if I had decided to not have kids? Boy, it would certainly be a VERY different life. . .that's for sure. Too bad I can't have one of those machines that shows you what would have happened in an alternative life; that would quite a novelty!

Nah, I guess I'm happy with what I picked out for myself. Dr. Evil and I spent our anniversary watching Event Horizon and eating the cheapest possible food (taco bell - well, we're broke whaddya expect!). We did this at around 11 at night because Dr. Evil had to work super late as usual. I spent most of my day talking to my soulmate. . .Opposite George. . .we have an understanding ;P

So, as wonder what life might have been like it things were different. . .that's fine, because the reality is pretty damned good :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. . .TO MEEEEEEEE! HA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment