Thursday, July 9, 2009

So how's Summer going for you?

Well for me. . .very boring. Inbetween not having any vitality and no funds. Yeah. . .pretty damned boring. . .at this point. . .it wasn't much different than winter.

There just doesn't seem to be that much free stuff to do anymore. I called up the rec centre and they said it was $15 to go swimming for one time and the pass is $35. I was like "what the H*LL!" I have to pay to go to a public pool here???!!!! No wonder so many of my neighbours have their own pools.

On the plus side I'm getting my vitality back. Managed to get my place to at least an upgraded condition after the wrath of Dr. Evil was placed upon it. Still have a ways to go. . .

It looks like I will now have to invest in an expensive lawnmower. I attempted to mow my lawn but since the grass now reaches my waist I can no longer do it with my pushmower. I had hoped Dr. Evil would have done it in the time that I was laid up but since he did not I don't have a choice about it since my yard currently looks like a jungle and is unusable. So I will take funds I don't have to proceed with this matter. . .and because I'm more than a little ticked off I've informed Dr. Evil that he gets his wish; the one he constantly kept harping to me about. Now he has all the gardening to himself. I will no longer do it. . .AT ALL!! He can go out and get it done to his heart's content and if it grows too long than it will be completely his responsibility. One less thing for me to worry about is good stuff :)

I got my passport today. . .yippee!! Unfortunately my picture makes me look like some oldie indian aunty. It also appears that I have no neck in the picture. When I was telling Opposite George this she began laughing so hard she started to choke. I saw pictures of the resort we were going to be staying at. It's very pretty. It has a man-made beach on it. I only wish I was going sometime when it was colder because I could probably use it then. As Opposite George put it I absolutely should go since I often sounded like I was having a mental breakdown. I don't doubt that she's right.

I guess my only regret this summer is that I won't be able to plan a great housewarming party. I'm of the schooling that if I can't do it properly than just don't bother doing it. I really wanted to so I could have a way of seeing everyone I haven't seen in a long time. Ah well . . .whenever the funds permit. . .maybe in 5 years??!! LOL

Hope you're summer is going splendidly :)

Old Dance Music to cheer me up



No comments:

Post a Comment