Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Weather


Yeah, I'm going there. Now of course I don't have much to complain about. Cool and rainy weather doesn't bother me so much but it would be nice to have at least a couple sunny days. This is mostly because, even though I have a deck there is shade of covering on it of any sort and I would like to sit outside even if the weather is wet. Mostly because I would like some fresh air as staying in constantly tends to, of course make one depressed and Vitamin D deficient.

Now I know some folks are very upset that the weather hasn't gotten any better because it's the end of july and there really is only one more month of summer left before leaves start falling off trees and all that jazz. Well, I think I'm on the verge of agreeing with them. . .some sun would be nice. . .o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment