Saturday, September 12, 2009

Haters to the Left

I believe this will be a very venting post for me. . .

  • I hate that you take super-duper long showers and leave the kids and I for hours with no hot water
  • I hate that you spend, spend, spend without thinking about how much you are spending
  • I hate that you never call to tell me how late you will be or where you are just as a simple courtesy forcing me to constantly call you
  • I hate that you are rude to me on the phone and tell me you're too busy to talk for 5 seconds
  • I hate that you never know anything; when you will be home, if you are working or not, etc.
  • I hate that you promise to do things and then never follow through, but jump at the chance to do things for strangers
  • I hate that you are always late! You were almost fired from a job for it, you caught taxis everyday at another job because of it and you just never go in at a consistent time for this job. Another thing is that it makes me late and folks group me in with you.
  • I hate that you never spend time with our kids. I have to force you to go to places just to spend time with them. . .you never just say "I'll take them to the park" on your own
  • I hate that you blame everything on your ADD. Lots of people live with all sorts of mental dysfunctions everyday and are still able to lead their lives in a respectable manner.
  • I hate that you are rude to my parents. Your family have never done anything for us in all this time and my family have done everything. I am never disrespectful to your family but you act that way constantly with mine. Anytime you're family do a little something for us. . .there are always strings attached.
  • I hate that you eavesdrop on my conversations. My friends hate it too and have told me that. Listen. . .it's my conversation; not yours. I don't eavesdrop on anything you say and put my two cents in constantly. Even worse is that you start shouting at me because you're offended that I'm refusing to listen to your two cents and trying to listen to the person I'm talking to instead.
  • I hate that you put others first instead of your own family. As I sit here sick wondering why you want to party with people you don't know instead of spending time with your wife and kids. . .but that has always been your choice.
  • I hate that even when you have free time. . .you always spend it on your computer. . .you have absolutely no hobbies or interests outside of a computer.
  • I hate that you have blocked me out of my own computer for years saying that it was necessary because I would wreck it. . .which is obviously not true. As it stands, I still can't download programs I want.
  • I hate that you never answer any of my emails or calls so I have absolutely no idea if you received them or not.
Geez. . .I could make this list go on forever o_O HA! I feel a little better now :)

2 comments: