Thursday, March 18, 2010

Why Chat Roulette May Not Be For You . . .


Slightly NSF

True Story.

Girl: Hi, how are you?
Guy: I'm good, how are you?
Girl: I'm good
Guy: So, what are you up to?
Girl: Nothing much, just chatting with you :)
Guy: You're really cute
Girl: Thank you that's sweet. You're cute too.
Guy: So, what do you like to do.
Girl: Lotsa stuff, hang out, watch tv, the usual
Guy: Oh yeah, what are you into?
Girl: Hm? Lol - are you asking me that because you're 24? You younger guys :)
Guy: Oh yeah, you're bad huh. Liking younger guys ;)
Girl: Wow, younger guys are exactly as I remember them - lol
Guy: So c'mon cutie what are you into?
Girl: I'm into. . . BDSM
Guy: Oh yeah, is that like a** up, face down and me pulling on your hair?
Girl: No, more like chains, whips, leather, bondage, handcuffs and generally pain. Not many guys I know are into that sort of thing.
Guy: Oooohhh, HOT! You're turning me on.
Girl: LOL
Guy: Hey girl, you like this *guy whips out d*ck and strokes in on webcam*
Girl: Oh yeah, that's hot - wish I could burn it.
Guy: What??!!
Girl: Yeah, I told you. I'm into B-D-S-M. I'd pour candlewax on it or stomp on it like a mofo. I like PAIN remember?
Guy:. . . . . . .
Guy: Um, totally forgot I'm really a super g*y f*gg*t
Girl: Awesome :)
Guy: *this user has disconnected*
Girl: Ah well. . .I thought I had a keeper :P

1 comment: