Sunday, March 28, 2010

Currently. . .


The drama that is moi :P

Okay, negative out of the way first so I can end with the positive.

Kirk Van Houten came over and took me and the kiddles out for dinner on Friday. Mind you - we haven't seen him in weeks now. No calls, no emails, nothing. Also, he still showed up with nothing except a few papers for me to apply for additional benefits for my kids. But nothing like the things I actually asked for. Such as, my clothes, their clothes, my sewing machine, money, etc, etc, etc,. and most importantly - my tax returns which I need in order to file for a divorce.

Oh and he took us to craptacular Pizza Hut. He has some obsession with the place since he used to work there. I have no idea why, the food really sucks. Not that I don't appreciate the free meal. . .but honestly. . .my stomach has a better time with Taco Bell.

On to some positive.

I finished my first week of my new job. It was pretty nice. The pay is still terrible but otherwise, everything else has been pretty good so far. Lots to learn.

I've got a lawyer as of Wednesday so I can finally start proceedings against Kirk there. Just the beginning but at least I've got some direction. Lots to do on my end and I'm thinking I should invest in a printer/scanner because of all the paperwork coming my way.

And lastly, I feel better now. I can honestly and finally say that I'm over the guy and I don't love him anymore. How can I say this? Because I don't hate him either. I've forgiven him. Of course, that does not mean that I still won't fight him for everything (because he's still a d-bag)but the relationship part I can put to rest. He told me that I was right about his loser friend living with him. I guess the fact that the guy is a leech and a loser and lazy finally dawned upon him. I thought that was funny considering how badly he was treating me to fall all over the place trying to please the guy(which was weird!). I didn't ask him why or how he came to that conclusion because . . .I really didn't care.

A happy me for now and hopefully an even happier me this time next year, that's how I like it :)

Now I'm off to watch Sliding Doors, hence the image - good movie :P

No comments:

Post a Comment