Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Slowly but surely


So I'm still angry. Sad, depressed, scared. . .you name it. But that's normal and I accept that. I hope I eventually come to acceptance and move on with my life. Week after week goes by and I just feel stagnant. Waiting and wanting something to change.

Kirk isn't much help. I ask him for my clothes and the girls' clothes. Still waiting on it. He writes he'll figure it out and get back to me. I'm not sure what that means. Does he plan on holding our clothes hostage? So really, no idea. If he's being sneaky again. . .okay, I understand that. It's a shame he simply can't or maybe doesn't know how to me honest. Hopefully, we'll be able to resolve things and yes - despite the fact I really hate him, I hope I can find some measure of friendship with him for my kids. Although, it would probably be more like acquaintances now. I think the further I have him from my life the happier I can finally be and I'm sure it's the same for him.

As for the casualties, my girls I hope they will be okay. I try to keep up a sense of routine and they seem pretty good. Going to school and going out. I signed them up for dance classes which they will start next week. I talk to them and try to make sure that they are not getting distressed. Of course, I have told Kirk that he can call them and see them here when he wants. I'm not going to pester him about doing it anymore though. If he wants to call or to see them he's free to do so. Hope he actually takes the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment