Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lost Love

Yes, my beloved Lost is on again. I know that not everyone is into Lost. Hell, I wasn't into it until the second season but once I was, I got hooked.
I think quite honestly it's because I'm a sci-fi fan and frankly, there's nothing else out there that is like Lost. At least nothing new. . .there are only so many Star Trek:TNG reruns I can watch. There was a time when tons of shows like these were on and now, hardly any. The networks needed to make room for such winners as The Hills, Survivor and Big Brother I guess. In the meantime, I will tune in LOST and hope that the networks start catering to geekdom once again.

1 comment:

  1. Why must you hate on the Hills??? It's really not that bad.
    So I watched Lost last night, and I'm not really an avid fan who followed it from the beginning, so I was a little lost at parts, but it was enjoyable.
    :)

    ReplyDelete