Monday, January 12, 2009

New Honda!

Surprisingly it looks like the picture I have in my previous post. So Flavio couldn't settle on just getting the same thing at a reasonable price. Nope, had to fight me about getting an upgrade when we're already stretched to the limit. So the new one has heated seats, heated mirrors, all controls by the wheel (actually a good feature for a scaredy-scared like me) and some other bells and whistles. The main argument he used was that our winter tires wouldn't fit on any other car so I said okay. After all the tires were $1100 and I didn't want to lose that money. Lo and behold he calls me up and says "Ummm, the tires don't fit so we need to sell ours and get new ones." I must have turned thirty shades of red in an instant! Needless to say that he's in the doghouse after getting a earful from me. I still like the new car though, leather is easier to clean :)

1 comment: