Monday, January 26, 2009

The Short R-A-N-T!


I think I need to rant just to get it out of my system and I shall do so in point form

  • I'm tired, more than tired. . .exhausted! A little help would be nice
  • I'm broke, more than a little broke. . .winning the lottery would be nice despite the fact I never buy tickets
  • I'm overweight. . .would love to see myself shed some pounds since the hubby has already lost eight and I've lost none, yet I'm eating the same things as him and I'm at the same activity level. . .yet zip
  • Actually scratch that. . .wish I had hubby's metabolism
  • I have stress, I probably create most of it myself but it would be nice to get away somewhere and just de-stress and also spend some time on myself. . .I can't remember the last time I took a shower that was longer than 5 minutes
  • I would like to have more entertainment in my life. . .I have no cable(hey! it's expensive these days) and I can't remember the last time I read a good book or went out to see something, probably last year. . .wish I could do more of that this year.
Well, I guess that's a pretty short rant list. . .hmmm, makes me feel better knowing it's that short. Maybe next time I'll do a grateful list.

No comments:

Post a Comment