Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Countdown to Valentine's Day!

Yes, the inevitable countdown to Valentine's Day and I of course plan on doing nothing which is the same thing I've been doing for most of my adult life. If I'm lucky I might help the kids make some cards but that's probably as fancy as I've gotten in so many years.

It might be surprising since I'm married but the hubby is very much the unromantic type and frankly, so am I. I kinda wish that I was more romantic but the pragmatic in me always wins. So I will most likely spend my day cooking and cleaning. Maybe fantasizing about some of these guys. . .maybe the one with the claymore. Badasses always do it for me :P

I think I'll just post some romantic music for you longing and lonely types. And yes, this is a filler post. . .enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment