Friday, February 6, 2009

TGIF!


The week is O-V-E-R and it's been a loooonnnggg week. I can't believe I'll say this but I missed school. Yeah, I really can't believe I said that and if you know me. . .you'll know that I dislike school very much.

Maybe because it's pre-school and it's still fun to play in the sandbox and listen to storytime but it has really sucked to be at home. Let alone with everyone and finally me getting sick! But 'tis the season for plenty of germs. The weird thing is that I probably wouldn't have been sick if it weren't for that one Brit mom who brought her sick child in every morning and now we're sick too!

Well, can't change facts. So I spent my entire sicky sicky self watching my Sex and the City marathon. This is the first time I've watched an entire show back-to-back and all the seasons at once. I admit I was a blubbering mess when I watched the season finale. Now, I'll watch the movie again and probably be a blubbering mess after seeing it. Opposite George has been making plenty of fun of me. . .but whatever I think it's an awesome show and I can't wait for the sequel to come out. I was sooooo thrilled to see that they were making it on the blogs today. Yes, thrilled and I think I might actually wear heels to see it this time around. Viva la Sex and the City. Hmmmm, guess I need something new to watch. . .and I'm NOT watching Dawson's Creek :P

P.S. I'm glad I was able to blog about pre-school and satc in the same post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment