Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Eyes Burning

The kiddles are sick. . .AGAIN! This is the first time I've brought them back to school after their uber-flu that lasted for two weeks. Also, the big baby had it so I had been running myself ragged to care for all three of them

Everyone is finally better and as we left school I said "I'm just glad they're not sick anymore."

Spoke too soon apparently because we had some lunch and came home for a nap then "BAM" puke fest begins all over the bed I just changed the sheets on. Then the diarrhea and it hasn't stopped.

Ever since I had kids it's been a non-stop sick fest. Yes, I'm aware that we have to build our immune systems when we're young but why do I get sick too. . .didn't I already go through this crap (literally) when I was a kid. I guess they aren't kidding when they say it's a second childhood because I'm singing along to the Wiggles and catching diseases that I though I wouldn't be getting again 'till my hair was grey.

NEED SLEEP o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment