Friday, February 6, 2009

The Mommy Survey

Alright I took this from you and you. . .and some folks on facebook. This is good filler or it would have been another Valentine's post. Also, I finished my Sex and the City marathon!! Opposite George pointed out that I was about ten years too late but screw it. . .it's a FABULOUS show! :)


1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Nope

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Happy! but what's the word. . .some trepidation.

4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 23

5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I took one pregnancy test and then two more to convince that person that I was.

6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? That person, family and friends

7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes

8. DUE DATE? February some time, I didn't know the exact D.O.C. so I could only guess the day.

9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Just once the entire time

10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Junk and chocolate, super-hot curries and japanese

11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. . .I did NOT like being pregnant.

12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD’S SEX? Female

13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? A little mostly because of that other person but I actually didn't care. . .as long as they were healthy.

14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 30lbs

15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes

16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew, helped plan it too.

17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? After I gave birth I found out I had Strep B but during it. . .nothing.

18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Toronto East General(same hospital I was born in :P)

19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? approx. 5 hours

20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My uncle (thankfully it was extremely snowy and he's a retired TTC driver)

21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? That person and the sibling

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Nope!! Nothing, Nada, Zip!!!

27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 4.5 lbs and 4.3 lbs

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? Sunday, January 22nd, 2006 @ 8:30 a.m. and 8:36 a.m. on the dot :)

29. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Chelsea and Alexis

30. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 3

No comments:

Post a Comment