Thursday, April 23, 2009

2009 Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends

Opposite George sent this to me; I responded and decided to make it a post too. . .here's me so far in 2009

1. What time did you get up this morning?
8:30 a.m.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Both

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Knowing

4. What is your favourite TV show?

Right now. . .South Park


5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
An apple, raisin toast and tea

6. What is your middle name?

******


7. What food do you dislike?

There's very little food I dislike. . .I guess something gross like Balut


8. What is your favourite CD at moment?

I only have one favourite CD - Seal II

9. What kind of car do you drive?
I don't like driving; but I have a Honda CRV

10. Favourite sandwich
My own concoction of Pastrami, Sweet Pickles, Cucumber Dressing, Fresh Bun and Old Cheddar


11. What characteristic do you despise?

Dishonesty in any capacity


12. Favourite item of clothing?
My Jeans

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would
you go?

I have no idea, maybe Thailand


14. Favourite brand of clothing?

I don't have one. . .I guess the last place I went to buy clothes was H&M


15. Where would you retire to?

Somewhere warm and quiet

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?

Last year I went to an Indian Buffet with Sim & Shauny


17. Favourite sport to watch?

I don't like watching sports


18. Furthest place you are sending this?
London


19. Person you expect to send it back first?

Don't Know

20. When is your birthday?
August 26

21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night

22. What is your shoe size?

8 - 8 1/2

23. Pets?
No


24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?

Nah, nothing new


25. What did you want to be when you were little?

Veterinarian


26.. How are you today?
Tired


27. What are your favourite sweets?
Mmmm, does ice cream count?

28. What is your favourite flower?

Magnolia

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
None really, Christmas?!

30. What is your full name?

*****-****** **** nee *******

31. What are you listening to right now?

Policemen Skank - Audioweb (on the MP3 player)

32. What was the last thing you ate?
Thai rice, and stir-fried chicken

33. Do you wish on stars?
Sometimes

34. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Green

35. How is the weather right now?
Sunny and cool

36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
Jordan

37. Favourite soft drink?
Ginger Ale

38. Favourite restaurant?
Koganei

39. Real hair colour?
Black

40. What was your favourite toy as a child?

Barbie

41. Summer or winter?
Summer


42. Hugs or kisses?
Both

43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla

44. Coffee or tea?
Tea

45. Do you want your friends to email you back?
Yes


46. When was the last time you cried?
Today

47. What is under your bed?
One of those slide under your bed containers filled with clothes

48. What did you do last night?

Cleaned, watched Futurama

49. What are you afraid of?

Lots of things


50. Salty or sweet?

Sweet

51. How many keys on your key ring?

3 (Seems the older I get the less keys I need)


52. How many years at your current job?
None, I'm at home

53. Favourite day of the week?

I don't really have a favourite day


54. How many towns have you lived in?
2, Toronto & Hamilton


55. Do you make friends easily?
Sometimes

56. How many people will you send this to?

A few folks

57. How many will respond?

Don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment