Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weeeeee!

Weeeee!!
Home alone for the first time in a loooooongg a** time!! I can do whatever the h*ll I want :)
Apparently me doing whatever I want includes cleaning up my house but at least, I can listen to my own music while doing so instead of the Wiggles.

Yeah, I'm enjoying it. I realized I hardly ever get to be by myself . . .even when I'm in the bathroom because the kids always walk in to see what I'm doing. Yeah, I know. . .I'm clearly not teaching them boundaries. I know I'm just waiting for someone to stay over and have them walk in on them.

Had a pretty good weekend. Made 4 stops. Attended an awesome birthday party. Didn't get my Japanese but that's okay because I enjoyed delicious super-alcoholic Pina Coladas. Perhaps a little too much since I got a headache afterwards.

Went to my parents place and hung out for a bit. Headed out to my buddy's place in the Dirty 'Shwa. Yeah, that's apparently a nickname for it. . .seriously, look it up. Then off to nowheresville and it seriously looked like a hurricane was approaching. Spoke to the sis-in-law. She's not doing too well. I'll tell ya her story another time but things don't look too great for her right now.

Lastly hit up downtown T.O. and visited my aunt. She made a great dinner. I had steak, shrimp, broccoli, baked potato and asparagus for dinner there with some wine. She already had that set-up; like seriously that's just what they eat for dinner all the time. Man, must be awesome to be retired.

Finally got back home to the mess I left and very lazily began cleaning. Dr. Evil of course is constantly working so no help there. When I found out he had to go in to the office tomorrow(that's right!! He is actually on vacation!!!) I told him to take the kiddles. It was a welcome change for me.

Don't get me wrong; I love the Things but even I need a break. I think I just don't feel well because I'm stressed out and that can be contributing. I figured it was a sign of the times when I had to lock myself in the bathroom and eat the rest of the chocolated ice-cream. Mind you, I hate chocolate. Love ice-cream though.

So still hoping to accomplish much on this (working) vacation. Also need to start driving because I need to book my G test soon or my licence will expire. After all I went through to get it I don't want that to happen. Despite the fact that I'm now having constant nightmares about driving (seriously) still don't want to lose it because of all the work I put in to it. Even if I just get it and never drive again. At least I'd have it.

Now I'm off to listen to some more chunes. . .because I can.

This is BRILLIANT!!! Once when I went out with this chick, we put 2 bucks of gas in the car. . .HA!!!
Broke a** folks unite

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, I really don't remember buying $2 gas, but it definately sounds like somehting we would do.
    Yumm, steak and shrimp compensates for the missed out sushi. Next time we meet up, we'll do sushi for sure.
    You should practise yoga, it might help w/ the stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I said serious a bunch of times. . .I should have changed the title to this is a "serious" post. . .this is what happens when you don't proofread!

    ReplyDelete