Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Obligatory Easter Post


Well, at least I didn't overdo it like all my Valentine's posts - HA!

Dr. Evil told me a story about a co-worker's 5 year old. She walked in seeing him sitting there and squeezing his nose as hard as he could. She asked him "What are you doing?!"
He said, "I'm trying to stop the boogers from growing!"
I thought that was funny.

Finally the long weekend and what's new with my crew?

Well, we went to school for the entire week. *Pats self on back*
Kids didn't like getting snowed and rained on though; so that was a tough couple of days to be making a 20 minute walk there and then another 20 minute walk back. Hopefully that's the last of this weather and it will be a 10 minute walk from now on.

We spent time at school painting pictures for the family. I still firmly believe that my kids have to be the worst ones there as they were regularly throwing temper tantrums. One decided to throw something at one of the grandparents' head. As much as I would have liked to spank twinsie right there and then I still had to refrain but she got a good hand-squeezing. It's still just as terrible getting all the looks from everyone.

My calmer in-laws came today to see the kids and wish them Happy Easter. They got some lovely bunnies and chocolate eggs. They also got a *drumroll*. . . . . . . .SWING SET!!! Very awesome birthday/easter gift for them!! I'm glad; this just means that I won't have to walk my lazy backside to the park. Also, the neighbour kid seems to like it so I'm sure that my house will soon be the place to hang out. As soon as I collect that sandbox and pool from my aunt I'll be set for summer. I'm still lacking a barbeque and a lawnmower but maybe some kids could just trample my grass for me?!

Hoping it will warm up soon and looking forward to Dr. Evil's unprecedented two weeks of vacation coming up. Going to attempt to squeeze as many visits into that time as possible while still attempting to get more stuff done around the place.

HAPPY EASTER FOLKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment