Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Year in Review 2012. . .Also, Happy 2013!

 I teefed it from Miz Meli


What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
I wrote and passed a provincial & federal exam, I got hired full-time

2.Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Nah, not really. . .I should

3.Did anyone close to you give birth?
Miz Shel

4.Did anyone close to you die?
No. Counts Blessings.

5.What countries did you visit?
Stayed within the country but took first (or second after Niagara Falls?) vacation to Halifax, Nova Scotia.

6.What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
Pay debt. . .get divorced.

7.What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I guess taking the twinsies on their first plane ride.

8.What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Passing those hard ass exams!

9.What was your biggest failure?
I genuinely feel like I'm a walking failure. . .I have so much I have to do to get where I want and need to be.

10.Did you suffer illness or injury?
I got into a funk now and then but nothing really.

11.What was the best thing you bought?
A drawing

12.Whose behavior merited celebration?
Twinsies did a good job adjusting at the beginning of the year.

13.Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
The ex. . .but it was expected. Some things never change.

14.Where did most of your money go?
Lawyer, school. . .bills and stuff.

15.What events did you get really, really, really excited about?
My vacation to Nova Scotia

16.What song will always remind you of 2012?
Tom Petty's You Don't Know How It Feels . . . I played it a lot.


17.Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or Sadder? Sadder.

ii. Thinner or Fatter? Fatter :(

iii. Richer or Poorer? Poorer.

18.What do you wish you’d done more of?
Lost weight or accomplished more.

19.What do you wish you’d done less of?
Spend money. . .but it was probably worth it.

20.How did you spend Christmas?
At my sister's house. . .just the family - long time since that's happened. It was nice.

21.Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
John

22.Did you fall in love in 2012?
I was already in love.

23. How many one-night stands?
Does it count if it was long distance and you hardly saw the person? HA!

24. What was your favorite TV program?
Futurama, Adventure Time with Finn & Jake

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No, not really.

26. What was the best book you read?
A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry

27. What was your greatest musical discovery or rediscovery?
Tom Petty

28. What did you want and get?
Vacation with the kiddles

29. What did you want and not get?
Moola . . . lol!

30. What were your favorite films of this year?
Madagascar 3

31.What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I worked and it was super sh*tty.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
 Custody, Divorce and debts paid


33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
The dramatic eye

34. What kept you sane?
The weenie tots

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most/least?
I guess I'm all hardcore for Bruno Mars now :)

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Too many

37. Whom did you miss?
A couple of folks

38. Who was the best new person you met?
Prolly UJ

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012:
It's okay to be alone.

40. Do you have any lost feelings of others.
I don't think so.


41.Quote a song that sums up your year:
"I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way"
- Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment