Friday, January 4, 2013

Lose the Attitude

I must say that I have been deeply blessed in my job. It's an ordinary job and it allows me to pretty much play Candy Crush Saga on fb all day

. . .as long as I smile and look pretty!

I got a very stern lecture about my attitude and how I should look more busy and not socialize. I was told that I looked really tired and it was hinted that I was gaining weight.

It is true that my entire job requires me to essentially look good.

I look tired because I wasn't really putting on my make-up and you could see I was not the most glamorous person when I didn't have it on. I wasn't putting on earrings and had minimal effort in my wardrobe.

I decided to turn my computer around and put up a note that said the following.

DO REMEMBER
*Do Not Talk to or Socialize with Co-workers*
*Paste on a Smile at every Opportunity*
*Do Not Make Jokes*
*Keep Your Job*

Do it for THEM because they have no one else but you!

Seriously, I printed that out and pasted it onto my desk where I could see it.

I also turned my computer the f*ck around. 



No comments:

Post a Comment