Thursday, January 24, 2013

Back to the Dating Pool

So my relationship of. . .awhile had ended. Kinda sucks but there's nothing I can do about it.

As it is - I don't think it's too easy for me to meet someone and have a meaningful relationship.

I never have an issue with guys asking me out - unfortunately most of them are weirdos.

Let me think back to some of the winners I had.

One guy seemed nice. Handsome, pretty decent. We started chatting via text. Just usual conversation. Then he tells me that he would like to sex wrestle me(?!) and that I should be a bodybuilder. Very weird how the conversation came to that with no prompting from me. I think the final straw is when he told me was "built like a black guy" and sent me a d*ck pic. So that was the end of that.

Another one I actually did go on a date with again seemed nice enough. We had our first and only date. He told me that he really liked country music and absolutely LOVED "Creed." Yeah, I can't dig anyone who likes Creed so that was the end of that.

I guess it was great meeting J because he was . . .normal! I was very happy about that. At least I know there are decent guys out there but he lived really far away from me.

Now I got hop right back into that "Dick-pic, Creed-lovin'" dating pool. *Sigh* Wish me Luck - HA!


No comments:

Post a Comment