Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Short Entry about ME

Interesting, I found this while doing my stumbleupon. I really like the science stuff.
  • You were born on a Wednesday. (Guess I'm full of woe)
  • Your star sign is Virgo.
  • Your birthstone is Peridot.
  • The season was Summer.
  • You were born in the Chinese year of the Rooster.
  • The US President was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
  • The UK Prime Minister was Margaret Thatcher (Conservative).
  • You are 27 years 8 months 26 days old.
  • It is 97 days until your next birthday.
  • In dog years you are 189 years old.
  • You are 10,130 days old.
  • You are approximately 243,124 hours old.
  • You are approximately 875,245,246 seconds old.
Have the urge to post old school. . .umm, guess that means I'm getting old :S

No comments:

Post a Comment