Friday, May 1, 2009

Deh Internets

Vacation is OVER!! Not that I was on a real one anyways. . .since I'm always at home - HA! Well, since sadness has set in I shall post my favourite internet memes to cheer me up.

I told Dr. Evil that this reminded me of him for some reason. LIKE A BOSS!


Yes, most folks would not admit to finding this funny. . .I'm not sure how my beloved 4Chan can get any more offensive. Well, there was moot being declared Times person of the year or something to that effect. . .PEDOBEAR!




Peanut Butter Jelly Time! (HA. . .even Family Guy got into the groove!)


For the Uber-nerd. . I am aware of World of Warcraft due to a certain Cave Troll. So I found the Leroy Jenkins meme much funnier than I should have. Leeeeerrrrooooyyyy Jeeeennnkkiinnss!


What, What. . .in the Butt (Hey, even Butters Stotch sang it!)


Dad's Home. . .and Dad can shoot lasers. . .PEW PEW!


Ha. . .I could probably go on and on.
Oprah saying 9000 penises
Don't Tase me Bro!
Numa Numa
Lolcats
Om nom nom
Yeah. . .I love me deh internets :)
Just so we're clear. . .this is in fact a filler post. . .Enjoy yer weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment