Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Thing 1 and Thing 2 have the runs again!! Looks like I'll still have to stay home from pre-school. Very irritating, but there's nothing I can do about it. I'm feeling pretty slow these days too.

I'm desperately desiring change but am going about it very slowly. It might be that I'm in a funk (I did sneak some of the kiddles cookies, but luckily I have very little junk in the house) so I'm going to have to find a way to get motivated.

This debt seems to purvey every facet of my life. I have to write my driver's licence soon or face it expiring. This is pretty nerve-wracking for me, as was the first experience. I think it's very sh*teous that I have to go through it again. It also cost me a lot because I had failed so many damned times but what can I do? I need to pass or risk losing all that I had already spent.

I've told Dr. Evil that in order to make my plans work, I'll definitely need help but he seems stressed out too. He is someone who can cannot handle a lot of stress, so I may have to put my plans on hold for a bit until he gets his act together.

So I guess plans will move ahead at a snail's pace for me. I've done other things like cut the cable. Mind you, I haven't actually paid for cable in approximately 5 years now. I'll watch my Lost on CTV. I'm also glad that they've extended that analog deal until June so at least for a few more months I'll get some air channels. I've cut our entertainment out completely. 'Cept for the internet. . .I would have a heart attack if I had no internet. It's our main source of amusement in this house.

Talking of cutting, I've finally convinced Dr. Evil to skip haircuts and go for bald. This will save us a few bucks as I don't cut my hair, and the twins get their haircuts from me. Slash, cut, mince, dice. . .it feels like their may be no end in sight. I know I feel this way because I'm at the very beginning of a long, slow haul. Talk to me again at this time in 2011 and I might be singing a different tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment