Friday, March 6, 2009

Poop Shapes and Dora the Sexplorer


I had to blog about this because it's a very WTF?! thing.

Firstly, Poop shapes? Um, I read about this on my beloved Dlisted and at first thought it was a joke but when I clicked the link I realized it was very real. So, this is to make potty time fun time by using the turd twister to make fun shapes?! It's disturbing enough that they're making these but WHO THE HELL IS BUYING THEM?????!!!!





Secondly, Dora the Explorer getting a makeover?! It's not so much that they're going to make Dora grow up, it's more about how they're going to do it. As one parent quoted, "If the Dora we knew grew up, she wouldn't be a fashion icon or a shopaholic. She'd develop her map reading skills and imagine the places she could go. It's such a sell out of Dora, of all girls."
That's an opinion I can definitely get on board with. It reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Lisa finally gets to hear Malibu Stacy talk and she ends up being an airhead. Just a shame really.

1 comment:

  1. That is beyond nasty. What parent would let their child play with poop?!

    ReplyDelete