Thursday, March 26, 2009

Quizzy Quizzums

Because I'm bored. . .

Sayid shot Ben!!!!!
I'm John Locke, yeah I've been shot a bunch of times. . .but I came back from the dead baby! :P

Find out Which Lost Character Are You at LiquidGeneration.com!


My Sexual Fetish. . .uh yeah, I can see that being me o_O

Find out Your Sexual Fetish at LiquidGeneration.com!


I think Linds and me would be more alike if she didn't do coke and meth too

Find out what drunk celebrity you are at LiquidGeneration!


It's good to know that I'm a hit with the ladies . . .who I will later eat :P

Find out Which Movie Villain Are You at LiquidGeneration.com!


Balloon animals eh?

Find out if you are a freak in bed at LiquidGeneration!


Damn, I was hoping to be good ol' Wolvie or at least have some kind of frickin' superpower. . .what the hell power does a hobbit have; furry feet?!

Find out Which Movie Hero Are You at LiquidGeneration.com!


Damn Straight!!! Although I probably picked answers that would lead up to this :P

Find out Which Marvel Superhero Are You at LiquidGeneration.com!


I don't even remember what the plot for Cars was. . .


Find out what pixar character are you at LiquidGeneration.com


Twins are good

Find out your Harry Potter personality at LiquidGeneration!


and that's all folks. . .

2 comments: