Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Random Thoughts




I'm taking a page out of her book and putting down my random thoughts. I'll probably do this now and again.

  • Why isn't Lost on? Instead, they're putting on a repeat and then showing two new episodes next week. Why not just put on the new episode this week and and a new one next week and air the repeat after the new one? Sometimes TV people make no sense to me.
  • I went to the dentist today. I haven't been since about 1999. Things have changed, but it's just as expensive as I remember. . .unfortunately.
  • Dr. Evil is still sick and now I'm sick. I was just sick. Now here I am again. I solely blame Dr. Evil who apparently thinks he can cough over everything and have me clean up constantly. I really do take care of three children.
  • The roof needs to be re-done. The family are coming this Sunday. I sincerely hope everything goes well. I just do not like dealing with the in-laws. . .but hey, I'm getting a roof. Now I just need to figure out what colour I want it in. . .I was thinking red and grey.
  • Lots of invites to places and I really don't want to go. Besides the fact I'm broke, I just really want to stay in. I know that in the summer, I'll be the one heading out constantly to see folks so I need my break to last as long as possible.
  • A little jealous of the kids, they're getting to watch Monsters vs. Aliens and have a night out. . .while I've been stuck at home and haven't been to a theatre since I saw the craptacular Quarantine.
  • I really wish I had a treadmill.
  • Ever since I put a sexy picture on my twitter account, I've got a hell of lot more followers.
  • I have to clean before the aforementioned in-laws come. As I said before I'm sick and I'm tired but I will still be the only one who does it all. . .I sincerely hope that I will be able to take a real vacation as it's been since 1999 that I did that too.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Quarantine wasn't that badddd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you change your name to sextacular or something I bet you your followers will go up exponentially.

    ReplyDelete