Sunday, March 29, 2009

Vegetables are my friends. . .


Alright, I apologize for my earlier filler post. I was bored and feeling pretty ill so had nothing better to do than fill quizzes on Dr. Evil's laptop while I nursed the godawful stomach pangs I was having.

Still on this documentary watching blitz. I saw Food Matters and Simply Raw: Reversing diabetes in 30 days. So this ties in with the godawful stomach pangs. I was feeling down and pretty low so I told Dr. Evil to buy some burgers for cheap. I haven't had take-out food in some time now. You know. . . 'cause I'm poor :P

Well, unfortunately as much I had liked eating out all these years, it most definitely does not agree with me anymore. I wasn't even food poisoning. . .I just felt extremely physically ill after I ate the very delicious but super-processed food.

Now I'm a logical thinking person but I don't eat healthy. I haven't eaten super-healthy since I was a teenager. When I was a teen, I was surrounded by friends who were super weight and exercise conscious. Not that I was particularly that way, but when all your friends are doing it. . .well, so are you. Probably the last time I was in such good shape. Well then, I lost my mind. . .drank a lot and ate out quite a bit. Gained waaaay too much weight. Although now I've cut back on a lot of things, I still don't exercise. So although I probably won't gain anymore weight. . .I'm not losing it either because of my lack of exercise. Hopefully this summer I will do more regarding the exercise. Also, since watching those docs I think I will start having quite a number of meatless nights; my wallet will probably thank me.

I'd never go full vegetarian, meat is just too delicious to me to give up. Not sure how I'll convince Dr. Evil to join my bandwagon. He's a self-proclaimed Meaty Meatatarian. But then again, I'm the one who cooks all the meals.

In other news, Thing 1 and Thing 2 are back from their weekend. Looks like they had a lot of fun. First time going to a movie theatre and godparents said that they enjoyed it. Only two accidents. Thing 1 got sick in the car and messed herself at their place but otherwise godparents enjoyed having them and even asked us to let us know when the could take care of them again. I may very well take them up on their offer.

And for no reason a music video. . .before Youtube decides to yank them all off.


No comments:

Post a Comment